Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bonjour!

It has been a great joy to meet with you during conferences. I do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedules to meet with us.

Just a quick note about what to do for French as we go into quarter 2.

French at home! 

I kindly request your help to encourage and support the learning happening in class. The students are asked, especially on the days they have French, to take their notebook home and review the vocabulary taught 5-10 minutes daily. My goal is to keep the students motivated, comfortable and confident in their abilities to accomplish any task.

The days of French are:

Monday- Thursday:  3rd grade- 5th grade

Tuesday- Friday:  2nd grade- 4th grade

Thank you for partnering with me!

 Merci beaucoup d’être mes partenaires!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me: sgebara@archwayarete.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment