Thursday, March 19, 2020




Bonjour à toutes les familles d’Archway Arete,

Bonjour Mes élèves, 


I hope you had a restful and enjoyable spring break!

Personally, I got to spend quality time with my husband and twins, went shopping, took several naps, and worked a little on my final paper due in May.


As we get to be forcibly away from school, I assigned some work to the students based on prior knowledge. Moreover, I found this time to be an opportunity to consolidate all numbers learned in words also. 


In the packet, you will find all the vocabulary/numbers needed to complete the activities. For 5th grade only, I included the answer key to all required activities and some of those includes more grammar. Please, encourage the students to review their vocabulary/numbers first and then complete their activities. Google can be a useful tool if you have any doubt on pronunciation.


Parents and Guardians,

I miss seeing you all in the morning and  want you to know that your kind words always touch my heart. I tremendously miss my students and cannot wait to see their beautiful faces very soon and listen to their thoughtful contributions.

Stay safe and healthy!

A bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment